S.V.College of Education was established in 2002 with the aim of preparing dedicated and competent teachers. Since its inception, it is making sustained effort to impart value-based teacher education to young graduates and post graduates ofdifferent parts of Gujarat. It has its own spacious and modern building. The college is recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education, (NCTE),Bhopal. The College is having permanentstatus of constituent college of KadiSarvaVishwavidyalaya,Gandhinagar. The college offers two yearâ€™s Teacher Education Programme (B.Ed.) in two basic units of fifty each.
The College maintains a high standard of teaching learning situation, which is reflected by its University results. The college is focused on the all round development of the trainees . It organizes variousco-curricular activities in the campus during the session. It offers excellent learning facilities to enable its trainees to meet the challenges of the competitive world.Our college has earned a good name and fame in the world of teacher education following the traditions of quality, morality and social concern.
To contribute in shaping the future of India by preparing competent and dedicated teachers through value oriented rigorous training.
1. To provide value based quality teacher education
2. To equip the trainees with advance knowledge and skills of teaching to make teaching learning interesting and easy
3. To provide opportunities for all round development of individuals
4. To develop competency of using I.T. in curriculum transaction
5. To provide value based education & opportunities to the trainees to help them in facing challenges in life
6. To nurture scientific and research attitude, temperament and culture among the trainees
7. To enable the trainees to be aware of the national problems and to contribute towards the solution of those problems
8. To provide opportunities to enhance their competence and knowledge construction abilities
9. To foster the students about the global trends in various fields
10. To mould student teachers into efficient leaders helping school students become good citizens of the country
Sat: 8:30 A.M to 2 P.M